100 Parks For 100 Years: A National Parks Odyssey With Storied Tales of Baseball Past

100 Parks For 100 Years: A National Parks Odyssey With Storied Tales of Baseball Past

B. inggris tolong di jawab ya makasih:)​

tolong di jawab ya makasih:)​

Jawaban:

Bagian A

1. My mother FRIES eggs for breakfast every morning.

2. The bank CLOSES at four o'clock.

3. My life is so boring. I just WATCH TV every night.

4. She always GOES to school early morning.

5. we always EAT lunch at 12 o'clock.

Bagian B

1. (+) We always study English every Monday

(-) we don't always study english every monday

(?) Do we always study English every Monday?

2. (+) She writes a poem to me every week

(-) She doesn't write a poem to me every week

(?) Does she write a poem to me every week?

3. (+) My mother and I go to market every Sunday morning

(-) My mother and I don't go to market every Sunday morning

(?) Do My mother and I go to market every Sunday morning?

4. (+) Mr. Ilham teaches Indonesian every Tuesday

(-). Mr. ilham doesn't teacher Indonesian every Tuesday

(?) Does Mr.ilham teacher Indonesian every Tuesday?

5. (+) They like vegetabels

(-) They don't Like vegetabels

(?) Do they like vegetabels?

Penjelasan:

kepanjangan dari :

Don't = Do Not

Doesn't = Does Not

Semoga membantu dan semangat belajarnya yah!